Saturday, August 26, 2006

Entering the Blogging World

Okay, I am entering the blogging world and feel very far behind in this internet community. For the last month, I have been enjoying the creativity of many in the crafting blog world. In fact, it is simply amazing.

My inspiration for this afternoon's crafting came from
Craft Apple
Two of my daughters helped in the sewing room to make these cards and we are giving them to my favorite aunt for part of her birthday present.





One daugher made the aqua and brown on the top left, the other daughter made the peach and blue on the right. I think they did a great job. My favorite is the bottom one, hope you can tell it is pocket. I was using some labels I had in my stash.

The colors are a bit off, flash difficulties.

Tonight I am heading back into the sewing room to work on a Simplicity jacket for me. Now to keep figuring out, the blog stuff!


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 AM

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Your cards are wonderful. I made one last night. I'm so glad she posted that tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 AM

    lori & girls,
    these are wonderful! thanks for the inspiration. i now have a new reason to save all those tidbits of fabric, ribbon, and lace. :) on the plus side, i may never buy a notecard again.
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Welcome! How exciting to start your blog up with an actual project! They came out really well, as I've told you - the ribbon really adds a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Love your cards! I just made some also. Welcome to blogland!!

    ReplyDelete