Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ottobre Jeans again

My third time with these jeans, I really love this pattern and the fit. Here is the
original post. The fabric is leftover from my Burda pleated skirt and I just had a few small scraps left. I couldn't have cut out another back pocket! This pair is a bit big in the waist but I am hoping after going through the laundry the waist will shrink up a bit.

Just a few mediocre pictures, I shoved the camera in Meredith's hands just before walking out the door.


I did my own design for the back pocket:

Side view
Quick front view:

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the stitching on the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:28 PM

    I can see why you love them that much, that pocket is very unique, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! The pocket detail is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! Love the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Every time I see a pair of those Ottobre jeans I get the urge to sew them. You may have just pushed me over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great pair of Otto jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great! A great fitting pair of jeans are always the best, so of course you need three!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool jeans! Love your pocket topstitching!

    ReplyDelete