Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am Honored and Appreciative

My friend,
Pam, nominated me for this award.



Thank you so much Pam, it means so much.

I am to nominate up to ten blogs, that makes it very difficult and I don't want to leave anyone out. I have 126 feeds on bloglines, maybe I could just nominate all of them!

Okay, here it goes.
Lindsay T's blog, Lindsay T Sews (Again), a fun fabric shop read. Lindsay gives us visual tours of the NYC fabric district. I can live vicarously through her shopping excursions. Also, her sewing is fantastic and the photos wonderful.

Beth's Blog, Rusty Bobbin, is always a wonderful new garment and she is a master of pattern software.

Bonnie's blog, Tres Bon Babble, has to be on the list. We do twin sewing so often and don't realize it until we both post on our blog. I don't know how many times, we have sewn the same pattern or the same fabric. Plus, our kids are similar in age and I can nod as I read her post. I can totally understand what she is saying. Plus, she has a great cooking blog.

Jeannine's blog, Sew Pink, has the most amazing childrens' clothing creations. Jeannine has a way with fabric and pattern combinations.

Stacy's blog, Stacy Sews, is full of great sewing and a weekly posts of sewing links. I have found many projects and great tips through these links.

Thanks, Pam for nominating me.





7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:23 AM

    thanks for sharing some new sewing blogs! Just when I thought that I had them all covered! By the way, your blog is very inspirational thanks! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! Right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you deserve the award! You are always so detailed on your reviews, it is really wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:42 AM

    Thanks Lori. I always enjoy reading your blog, and seeing what project you are currently working on. I appreciate the kind words and the lovely award.
    Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! How nice of you! I am looking forward to getting back home and actually doing some sewing again - I hope i remember how!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on a well deserved prize!

    ReplyDelete