Monday, April 12, 2010

Simplicity 4076 with Ruffle neck

If you have been reading this blog for now, you know my favorite t-shirt pattern is Simplicity 4076.  This time I was inspired by this tutorial and used the ruffle neckline only.  I measured my neckline mutliplied it by 2 and made the ruffle. 




















close-up of neckline













I liked the idea of a flower but didn't want it on all the time, so I made the flower and hot glued a jewelry pin on the back. 


Close-up of neckline and pin.


















Fabric is an interlock from Joann's.

12 comments:

  1. DanainDFW6:54 PM

    LOVE that ruffle. I've been thinking about something just like that. Thanks for the link to the tutorial. This shirt & ruffle turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, thanks for sharing, I love it, ad I am going to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Now I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute - I *need* one now too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great colour and feature. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun! Love the ruffle, the flower and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, feminine top, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ruffle is nice but the pin really makes it extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I want to try this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this. Thank you so much for the link to the tutorial. I will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete