Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oklahoma Hospitality


Today I had the pleasure of meeting Ruth from Sew Chic at Oklahoma Quiltworks for some shopping and talking, it was mostly talking!  Ruth brought her daughter, Ellen, who is a year younger than my girls.  Ellen, Meredith and Kailtyn had a great time, too.  We did some shopping at the store and got some good ideas.  It was shop hop at their store and they had three in-store displays, I came home with two of the display notion items.  After shopping we went and ate pizza and talked some more.  Ruth brought me a gift, pattern weights., which I don't have and I think was so sweet of her.  Thank you, Ruth, for the great morning, lunch and the weights.

5 comments:

  1. Don't they have a great shop! (I bet the humdity was almost unbearable)

    As an Okie girl living in Kansas, it is always nice to read about other folks good times in the Sooner State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That had to be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure was a fun morning, for me, too. I was so glad to meet you and your girls. Ellen and I both enjoyed the day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new look of your website! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete