Monday, February 14, 2011

Simplicity 3678 for Erin

This dress I made for my daughter, Erin.  Erin is currently student teaching in secondary math and as the weather warms up I thought she might want/need a new dress.  Orange is her favorite color, followed by aqua, this fabric was perfect.  Obviously, she will wear a camisole with this dress!  I thougth is was fun and youthful fabric, plus a great pattern.

I made this pattern for myself for her high school graduation.  Here is the review and the original blogpost.

*****************************************************************************

Now I am off to jury duty!

7 comments:

  1. Definitely fun fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is definitely a colour wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy little dress! I imagine your daughter will absoluely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous fabric and the perfect pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun and summery fabric! And a perfect dress style for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Wow, the pattern makes that dress. It's great! I bet she will look awesome in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, fun dress this is! I love that print - the colours are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete