Monday, April 30, 2012

Show off Your Outfits - Final Wardrobe Basic Sewalong Link Party

Here it is, our final Link Party, this time link up your posts showing garment combinations. 

I want to thank all of you for participating in this sewalong, it has been so fun to watch each one of you create all your wardrobe basics.  I hope you found it a fun sewalong and your closet has become a little fuller with great new garments.

On behalf of Lynne of Wonderfully Made and myself thanks so much for being a part of this and thanks Nate Berkus for the segment which inspired us.

Okay, show us your GARMENTS!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had more to show you... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the best SAL!! I am so grateful that you both hosted it. It was so fun, and I made some wonderful garments that I will wear to death.

    ReplyDelete