Monday, April 23, 2012

Wardrobe Basic Sewalong Link Party



Yes, it is time to link up your creations for the wardrobe basic sewalong.  This will be the last individual link party before next week's
Show off Your Garment Combination Link Party

Take some time this week for final pictures, I took an hour on Friday and almost 200 pictures for this wrap-up event.  I set the self-timer for 10 pictures each time, I like choices, especially ones with my eyes open!  Don't worry you will not have to look at 200 pictures, I have quickly weeded them down to 10 photographs.

Okay, link away, can't wait to see your wardrobe basics.

2 comments:

  1. You're stunning in your black dress in the previous post. It's a gorgeous dress that will go a lot of places. Date night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gogeous dress, Lori. i will be sewing and snapping away this week!

    ReplyDelete