- The lights are all burned out, hard to see to sew. I would position my small Ott light just right and that help somewhat.
- The reverse button does not work. I really missed not being able to backstitch. I used my fix button often on my machine.
- The needle threader is misaligned
- Sometimes when I turned on my machine the needle would not be centered. Other times, needle centered perfectly.
- Bobbin sensor not working.
I am sewing on Meredith's machine, mainly items with quilting cottons. New pillows, bags and other home dec items. One problem with that, Meredith is going to start a quilt soon, we will be having to share the one machine.
So what about you? Do you hate taking in your machine in for repairs? Do you take it in when there is one or two things wrong or do you wait until there are several things wrong?