Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  This year I have so much to be thankful for:

  • Health is top of the list, my family is healthy and strong
  • my husband, daughters, son-in-laws, parents and extended family
  • new job and opportunities
  • a grandbaby on the way
  • friends, at home and many I friendships I have made through the sewing and blogging community
  • sewing - a hobby I love
  • and the list goes on and on

As I celebrate this Thanksgiving with family, food, fellowship and laughter, I want to remember all my blessings.

Here is a picture of my most precious blessings:
Paige, Kaitlyn, Meredith and Erin in November 1996

I learned how to smock after the twins were born, this jumper pattern was one of my favorites and I made it several times for them.

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have/had a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Lori. Love the smocking. I did for my girls too. Enjoyed that so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list. I'm late but hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete