Saturday, October 25, 2014

Winners - Vintage Notecards and Notepads


Remember 2 winners so read the entire post to see if you are one of the TWO winners







and that is



So stinkin' cute! I actually sell vintage patterns on Etsy (sewbettyanddot--shameless promotion, sorry!), and I'd love these...just because!

I'd actually use the notebook to keep a list of all of the patterns I'm looking for for my own use/collection. Thanks so much!



and 6 is
My current sewing journal is nearly full; meaning a new one is needed. These would be so timely and so cute to boot!



Email me with your mailing address and these will be on the way to you.

If you were not the winner you can find these over at Chronicle Books

Thank you Chronicle Books for the generous giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment